1. Roman general and statesman?
2. Word in Latin America to describe a hitman working for a drug cartel?
3. Political movement in 1stcentury Second Temple Judaism which sought to incite the people of Judea Province to rebel against the Roman Empire?
4. Roman province name of Kingdom of Judah?
5. The historical spread of ancient Greek culture, religion, and, to a lesser extent, language over foreign peoples conquered by Greeks?
6. Dagger used by Roman soldiers as a sidearm?
7. African diasporic religion that developed in Brazil during the 19th century?
8. Is commonly described as a feature of objects that makes these objects pleasurable to perceive?
9. Ancient Greek, preSocratic, Ionian philosopher and a native of the city of Ephesus, which was then part of the Persian Empire?
10. Greek philosopher from Athens who is credited as one of the founders of Western philosophy?